Monday, May 11, 2009






















The candle is burned down and you can't see the flame, but it is still there. I added a soft focus to this also. I had no idea what to photograph today and then I received the following quote in an e-mail.
"Light Tomorrow with Today"
Elizabeth Barrett Browning
To me it meant, take everything good that happened today and start your tomorrow with that. I am not sure if this is the meaning or not, what do you think? The soft edges just mean don't be so hard on yourself (a lesson I must learn.)

3 comments:

  1. Interesting image that is enhanced by your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your interpretation on the quote. It is a good one for me after the day I had yesterday. Even though the day was "empty" as I wrote in my blog--I could make a list as long as my arm about the good things that make up my life. Thanks for the reminder and the photo is a good visual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wise lesson to learn and what a pretty picture. The blur affect makes it look that much more peaceful. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete