Sunday, July 5, 2009


















To some people, this is an ugly old stump. To my kids, it is what remains of "Grandpa's cherry tree", which happens to be in my backyard. It was never really his tree - he would come and pick cherries, so to the kids it was his tree. Most people would either burn the stump or dig it out, however I just can't do that, so next best thing - turn it into a memory spot. What better way to do that than to use an old tractor seat - I just haven't quite figured out how to complete the task. The tractor seat has finally been sanded, primed and freshly painted (still hanging to dry).


3 comments:

  1. boy that is an old seat ..Put it next to the stump..seat end up ..looks like a cherry from a cherry tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you go?? And where are my comments? i posted on this post already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright red tractor seat, and the contrast against the green background! Nicely done!!!

    ReplyDelete