Thursday, August 27, 2009















The assignment: Two things somehow connected..

The rocker is where I used to rock my daughter and the blanket was a favorite of hers.
The book, "Love You Forever", was one that I read to her often.
I miss those days of reading to her and then rocking her to sleep,
yet I am so proud of the amazing young woman that she has become.
To my daughter, a quote from the book,
"I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be".

3 comments:

  1. Very touching and beautifully written and photographed! She is lucky to have you as a mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet...you certainly pulled my heartstrings. I agree with Jayme...your daughter...and son...are lucky to have you as a mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaawww, so sweet. Definitely touched my heart--I can relate totally. Nice composite.

    ReplyDelete