Monday, June 1, 2009


















"Do you have time"?
What a simple question and yet one that will haunt me forever.
Years ago, someone asked me if I had time to talk and I said no, I really didn't.
We'll talk tomorrow was my answer.
That tomorrow never came for him.
The quote on the watch below is:
"We do not remember days, We remember moments"
I wish the moment that I remember was a better one.
When I begin to think that I have too much to do and can't stop for a minute to talk,
I remember that moment and all the "other things" become un-important.
My answer is, Yes, I have time.

1 comment:

  1. Your story is powerful. We've all had those times when we put something off and then it was too late.

    I've been saying for years that we are too careless with our friendships--we let too much get in the way.

    Good reminder.

    ReplyDelete