Saturday, September 19, 2009




I began the day knowing exactly what I was going to take a picture of -
it was going to be of people walking fast, like they were in a hurry to get somewhere.
I even knew what I was going to write:
When you ask someone, "How are you?", do you stop to listen or do you hurry on your way?
Do you take time to let people know how important they are to you?
We have all gotten so busy that we (or at least I) sometimes neglect to take the time
to say the things we should to those we care about.
We should make the time because you never know what tomorrow may bring.

That was my plan and then I happened to turn the TV on this afternoon and the movie,
"Message In A Bottle" was on. Since I also have the book, this became my picture.
Great book and movie!

The story is about a man who writes a "message" to his wife and puts it in a bottle and throws it in the sea (he does this after his wife has died). It wasn't that he didn't let her know how much he loved her when she was alive; it was a way to deal with his grief.
It was a reminder to me to take the time for others and let people know how important they really are and so, my "message" remains the same!

3 comments:

  1. I love the dreamy effect in your image...and it's so fitting for that book (one of my all time favorites!).

    This is a beautiful posting, Zezee....and your message is heartwarming. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely message and image.
    very nice blog!

    ReplyDelete