Wednesday, September 23, 2009



I have been so disappointed in my pictures lately so I decided to re-read parts of my many books and try to figure out what to do. I also decided to take more pictures of the same plant that I took yesterday, just to see if they are any better. The smart thing would have been to write down what I did each time - I tried a lot of different things (no one said I was smart) - they still aren't good. I think I need a teacher!!
(I didn't do any cropping or editing of any sort - these are right from the camera)








1 comment:

  1. Your pictures a bit bright but the subject and the framing of your photos are great. I bet it is just a setting so we will figure it out. I could make a wise crack about Cannon but I won't because I know you are frustrated and my comment would just be petty. So, keep shooting and learning and share what you learn!

    ReplyDelete